Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January Jewels Part 4

Challenges
(copyright 2013 EstherHunterMinistries)

Challenges or obstacles, are necessary for your V.I.S.I.O.N to manifest. In fact, they bring out the strength within you. I know you may be thinking, this obstacle has brought out the worst in me...however, consider with me, the extent of the difficulty, and your ability to rise above it. If life brought it to you, God can bring you through it. This is where your belief in God and his word are vital. Your dominance over the obstacle is not in the making it is already decided! One key to your victory, when you encounter challenges, is to have a clear understanding of the unconditional love of God. We often make the mistake of thinking that people, or a specific person is the obstacle standing in the way of us walking in victory. But let me challenge Your thinking a bit. Initially, when you encounter a challenge, it may be initiated by a particular person. However, when you look a little deeper, you will see that the “who” becomes a “what.” The Apostle Paul elaborated on this point in Romans 8.Romans 8:35, 37-38 (NIV)Who can separate us from Christ’s love? Can trouble or hard times or harm or hunger? Can nakedness or danger or war?

No! In all these things we will do even more than win! We owe it all to Christ, who has loved us.I am absolutely sure that not even death or life can separate us from God’s love. Not even angels or demons, the present or the future, or any powers can do that. Not even the highest places or the lowest, or anything else in all creation can do that. Nothing at all can ever separate us from God’s love because of what Christ Jesus our Lord has done.”Now, that brings light to the mystery of what is actually standing in your way. Don't waste valuable time fighting against people. Focus your spiritual energy on resisting the spirit behind the obstacle. One important thing to remember is that every test can become a testimony if you allow God to navigate your path. Let me share a revelation that I received, while enduring one of the most trying circumstances I've ever faced. I was going about my business and serving God passionately. I am a very passionate person and I consider my relationship with God to be the most important aspect of my life. I realize that it is only through a close relationship with God that I can effectively help others. I began to encounter abnormal obstacles... 


While in prayer one day, I heard the gentle voice of the Holy Spirit say to me Esther, my love for you is greater than the devils hatred for you. His hatred of you is not equal to my love for you. He does not have the capacity to hate you at the same capacity that I have to love you! No weapon that is formed against you will prosper, and every tongue that has risen against you, I have promised that you will condemn. You don't belong to them, YOU belong to me. I am obligated to fulfill my plan for your life. You must trust me to bring you through this trial.”Those words rang so deep within my soul, that my perspective of the situation changed. I realized that what I was experiencing was not a result of displeasing God; but, a direct result of the anointing that was being released through me to help the very people who had turned against me. Understanding that truth, has given me the strength to move forward and experience greater grace, greater anointing and greater victory! Our God is faithful even in the midst of challenges. Remember, God is motivated by love to bring you into the blessings he has prepared for you. Nothing can separate You from His love! 

If you are experiencing obstacles or faced with challenges that appear as giants in your life, please allow me to encourage you to keep trusting in the love of God. You may experience difficulties; however, God has promised to never leave you or forsake you. Trust his word and rely on his love.


For further teaching subscribe to Esther Hunter's  You Tube channel 

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNuZZjlbWgDZ9_SYhQmOlWw